Home Forums General Discussion Arbitrage Trading

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I looked into Arbitrage trading a while ago. I tried it for a few months last year using a web based application that reads, analyses and gives opportunities in real time across about 25 Crypto platforms. It worked well, but the issue was the time required as all trading was manual, and as a result, I was limited to he amount of trading I could do, and as such, it wasn’t very profitable.

Is Arbitrage something you’ve looked at or tried, and perhaps thought of a way to use algorithmic trading to take advantage of the price differences across different Crypto platforms?

I’d be very interested in your opinion on this type of trading.

Thanks,

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

Glad to hear from you. Yes, I am familiar with it, and I know it is popular because many exchanges offer more and more pairs of crypto trading. The reason they are doing it is because the competition is big, and they want to offer more and more than the competitors.

I am not familiar with algorithmic method to trade on the exchanges. But if you find a broker that offers such pairs on MetaTrader, yes, you can create EAs with EA studio or FSB pro for it. You just need to download the Historical data as I show.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart