Home Forums Trading Courses 100 EURUSD Portfolio EAs course Amazing results with a Portfolio Expert Advisor for EURUSD

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAndi

Hello algo traders!

I decided to open a topic where I will share my results from testing Portfolio Expert Advisor.

I have been trading with regular Expert Advisors for over 2 years now, and the results that I have the last year made me really an independent trader. No need to buy EAs or program by myself. EA Studio does that. Now, I was always delaying the Portfolio Experts, but one day I said to my self ” If Petko uses it, I have to use it as well!”

It took me about two months to generate, test and combine strategies, and I have finally placed the best portfolio I created on a live account.

Here is the graph for the last 2 weeks:

Portfolio Expert Advisors results

These are the 10 strategies I have inside the Portfolio EA:

Expert Advisors

The Portfolio Expert Advisor is trading on EURUSD:

EURUSD currency pair

This is the Account History in MetaTrader:

MetaTrader results

I decided to use EURUSD for real trading because I wanted to pay the low spread, and at the same time, the results I had last months were best on the EURUSD pair. If it continues this way, I will double my account in one month time….crossed fingers 🙂

Good luck all!

User AvatarSharapova Sisi
      Participant

Hey Andi!

Very motivating to see your results. They are really amazing. You did 3k for 2 weeks, man! Very aggressive and successful! Good job!

My best results for 2 weeks with the Portfolio EAs is 1600EUR in a 15k account. So still much to reach you.

Happy to see such results!!!

Hey Andi,

Glad to hear you are into the Portfolio EAs. You results look great! Good job! Very proud of you and the progress you did!

User AvatarAndi

Hi Sharapova,

thanks for the kind words. I would be glad if my work motivates the others. Of course, these are some quick profits I did. I aim at the longer-term trading so let’s see how it goes.

Cheers,

User AvatarAndi

Hello Petko,

thank you! All the progress I did is because of your precious education and the EA Studio software. I would not imagine anymore trading another way. Before I was just losing in manual trading. Here is the real thing and I am very glad I found you and the Academy almost two years ago.

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Heeeey Andi,

Happy to see you sharing your results! They look really nice! Any chance you share the EAs? 🙂

User AvatarAndi

Well, Petko does share his EAs why not 🙂 Let me attach them somewhere and I will put a link.

Cheers,

User Avatarriuzk
      Participant

Hey Andi,

Thanks for shareing your result with the rest of us here on the forum, very inspirational to see what is possible when you put time and effort to make good strategy.

May i ask how much did you start with this portfolio?

And do you got any advice for a beginner?

Also keep us update on this, very excited to see what happen

User AvatarAndi

Hey mate,

I started the account with 10k. I was quite busy and I really forgot to share the EAs. Once I am home, I will attach and send them.

Well…what to say, man, you need to practice a lot. Do not hurry with live trading until you are satisfied with the EAs you trade on a Demo. I did the mistake to rush in live trading and I did not get the results I expected.

And maybe the most important and valuable advice is to listen to Petko’s courses and pieces of advice 🙂

And post in the forum questions as max as possible, this will teach you a lot. There are many experienced fellows even not all of them write a lot in the forum, which is understandable. It is free will.

Regards,

User Avatarthyagomendes
      Participant

Wow Andi!

Congratulations on the results! Very good!

I would like to know if after generating the eas they were put straight into the live account or have gone through a trial period on the demo account.

Did you use any EAS settings other than what Petiko usually teaches in courses? What time frame have you used?

Could you also tell which  broker you used?

User AvatarSharapova Sisi
      Participant

I see that he used M1 time frame. I liked it…still waiting for the EAs Andi 🙂

User Avatarforexmaniac
      Participant

Hey Andi. Those are some amazing results you got there. What are the Acceptance criteria you used while generating the strategies? I’d also like to understand what criteria you personally use to choose the currency pair to go with.

User Avatarivelina85dc
      Participant

Hi, Andi!

Nice to meet you! I’m Ivelina. You’ve shared very nice results, well done!

Would you please share you EAs with us?

Regards from Bulgaria! 🙂

User Avatarmentosan
      Participant

Hi Andi,

how is it going to this account?

cheers

Sebastian

This topic was lost down in the Forum, so I thought it would be a nice idea to bring it up again.

Anyway, who ants to share results with the Portfolio EAs from EA Studio will be great.

Cheers,

User AvatarWiz
      Participant

Hello Andi,

This is amazing.

Any update on your account wayback 2019?

Did it doubled after a month?
      Also, can you share us how you generated the EAs and what acceptance criteria have you used to generate the EAs on this EURUSD pair?

Really appeciate it.

Regards,

User AvatarMatt
      Participant

This is a massive result and well done Andi.

How’s everyone going with their results now?

I’ve had a small $500 demo account reach +20% in a month which is enticing. It’s running the best EAs from an initial round of testing, approx 10 EAs in this 2nd phase of testing as Petko advises.

Warmly
      Matt

User AvatarMatt
      Participant

sorry, 12% closed in a week. with another 12% floating profit currently.

The account has been opened for a month. But only trading for a week.

User AvatarWeiming Khoo
      Participant

Hi Matt,

Which EAs month you are using

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart