Here are some of the recent EA Studio Updates:
1. We see Statistics now when Optimizing or Normalizing the strategies:
2. A better User Interface. Now the program loads faster because the source code got 30$ shorter. This is because it uses no more bootstrap.js and jQuery.js. I have no idea that that is but that is the reason 🙂
3. In the Editor we can change the values in the Indicators and the Editor will calculate the backtest in real-time:
4. Accept button added to the Optimizer and Normalizer. So if you decide to ”accept” the new values, you do not need to click on Edit as it was until the moment, but just click on Accept.
5. Margin requirements added in the Generator. This way you will know how much you need in order to use the strategies.