Home Forums General Discussion Long term results Reply To: Long term results

Hello,

quite interesting question. If you have watched most of my courses, you have probably noticed that I do not give any statements and promises.

Simply, if I show some long term results as stats, this is always accepted from the traders and the students as a promise.

When people see some results in trading, they accept it as a fact that they will achieve the very same long term results in trading. Now obviously this is not the reality. There are many factors that can reflect the results as choice of a broker, spread, costs, experience of the trader, time dedicated to the trading. And I am talking here in general.

Many students report to me that after the 3-4 month they succeed to make profits, and this is the only thing I can share. It will be great if some of them share their long term results in trading. But not me.

And one last thing here, even I do share some long term results, that still will not be guarantee that such a results will remain constant even with me. In trading there is never guarantee, which is something that everyone is looking for.

Shopping Cart