Home Forums Brokers Scam Brokers How to recognize the Scam Brokers? Reply To: How to recognize the Scam Brokers?

Hey Michal,

I am sorry to hear that you are still in trouble. As I wrote to you the first time, you have hit a bad scammer.

If you can not close the trades, it means that you don’t have any control over the account.

I think the trades that you see in the account are not real at all. This means that the profits you saw were not real as well. This is something on their platform. They have some algorithms to show the clients’ profits, and then when they decide losses. This way, they have a reason to start calling you and ask you for more money.

If I were you, I would block the card that I used for funding the account. They have your credit card details, and they can withdraw at any moment from there. You lost enough, so don’t let them get more! Sadly to say, your initial deposit was gone at the moment you funded the account.

I would suggest you not to look for any authorities because there are the other scammers. You can not recognize which are the legit ones. They might scam you from there as well.

What would I do?

1. Block the credit card that was used.

2. Don’t open their website/platform ever again (this will make you forget about it)

3. Start practicing with a Demo account with any of the trusted brokers on our websites, and take some courses to learn how to do it by yourself

4. Don’t ever depend on someone else to manage your money

I know 250 is not a small amount, and it hurts. But I can tell you that people lose millions daily because of the scam brokers. Just in Bulgaria, there are over 300 such brokers, and so many people know about it, but no one does anything. They pay to the right people, and they keep scamming…

So…just say to yourself. ” I lost the minimum” “This was an experience that will be a good lesson for me” ” I am healthy, and this is the most important.”

Cheers, Petko

Shopping Cart