Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 Robots App vs Prop Firm Robots App Reply To: Top 10 Robots App vs Prop Firm Robots App

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
Participant

Hi Nikos,

thanks for your input. I’ve been trading the 10 Portfolios of the Top 10 EAs app for a bit more than a week on a 100k demo account with the standard settings. I will choose the Top 3 best performing strategies and I will put them on a 25k FX2 Funding challenge and I want to make sure I have the right settings. I am allowed to have a max. DD on the account of 6% or $ 1500 and a max. daily DD of 4% or $1000. Considering spreads, swaps, comissions and slippage I will set max. daily loss at 3% to make sure I don’t get below the 4%. The min. equity I will set to $23700 with a buffer of $200. The max. equity I will set to 27 050 to be on the safe side. Since I don’t have a setting for the risk in the app(like in the Prop Firms App) I am not sure what to put into the lot size, the max. open positions and max. open lot? I want to trade with medium risk of 1% per trade, but can you please help me calculate these parameters to get the best out of it? I would definitely chose a max spread of 30 points. Is it reasonable to have the news filter switched on, or this will result in a poor performance? Thanks a lot!

Boyan

Shopping Cart