Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio Reply To: Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Traders,

WEEKLY REPORT

Week of April 7, 2024 through April 13, 2024. The following are the eighth week results of trading 10 Expert Advisors (EA) I created using EA Studio. These Expert Advisors where then traded on my Infinity Forex Fund (IFF) 100K Algo One Step Evaluation account. I analyzed the results this week using FXblue where I sorted this past weeks trading results by the “Net pips” column from most pips gained to most pips lost this past week. I then looked at the Net Profit column to determine profits and losses for the week. The following are the results along with the changes made for trading next week:

This past week ended with an $109,195.80 account balance. The price target to become a funded account is $110,000. To reduce risk of this next week of significantly drawing down this account I am going to limit the risk to the account to 1%.

The top six currency pairs this past week had a profit factor of 1.2 or greater. I will adjust the lot size of these six currency pairs to have a 0.16% account risk each. The other four currency pairs will have their lot size adjusted to 0.01 lots.

USDCHF: 0.30 Lot size
GBPJPY: 0.59 Lot size
USDCAD: 0.60 Lot size
NZDUSD: 0.31 Lot size
EURUSD: 0.23 Lot size
GBPUSD: 0.21 Lot size
AUDUSD: 0.01 Lot size
USDJPY: 0.01 Lot size
EURGBP: 0.01 Lot size
EURJPY: 0.01 Lot size

NOTE 2: The profit to the account this week was $1673.60. The total profit for this account to date is $109,195.80 and must reach $110,0000 to pass the one step Evaluation and become funded.

NOTE 3: The total account risk for trading this next week will be 1.0% to reduce chance of significant drawdown.

This first chart shows the trading results for this past week:

This chart shows trend line of the cumulative profit this week:

This chart shows the statistics of this account since inception:

This chart shows all 8 weeks of this Evaluation has been profitable:

Alan,

Shopping Cart