Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio Reply To: Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

User AvatarAlan Northam
Participant

Hi Traders,

Week of March 16, 2024 through March 23, 2024. The following are the fifth week results of trading the 10 Expert Advisors (EA) I created using EA Studio. These Expert Advisors where then traded on my second Infinity Forex Fund (IFF) 100K Algo Evaluation account. I analyzed the results this week by two different methods using FXblue. First, now that I have good history on the performance of each EA I analyzed each EA by looking at their “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” over the last five weeks. I then chose the 6 best performing EAs. Second, I sorted this past weeks trading results by the “Net pips” column to determine profits and losses for the week. The following are the results along with the changes made for trading next week:

USDJPY: USDJPY moved from fifth place last week to first place this past week, based upon the number of pips made, with a nice profit of $528.79. It also had a nice “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” pattern. I will continue to trade this EA next week.

AUDUSD: AUDUSD moved from third place last week to second place this past week, based upon the number of pips made, with a nice profit of $914.55. It also had a nice “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” pattern. I will continue to trade this EA next week.

USDCHF: USDCHF moved from first place a week ago to third place this past week, based upon the number of pips made, with a nice profit of $605.00. It also had a nice “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” pattern. I will continue to trade this EA next week.

EURJPY: EURJPY came in fourth this past week, based upon the number of pips made, with a small profit of $55.86. This EA was not selected to trade this past week as it was not among the top six best performers. I will increase the lot size from 0.21 lots to 0.76 lots representing a 0.5% risk to my account balance. It also had a nice “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” pattern. I will trade this EA next week.

EURGBP: EURGBP came in fifth this past week, based upon the number of pips made, with a small profit of $1.63. This EA was not selected to trade this past week as it was not among the top six best performers. I will increase the lot size from 0.01 lots to 0.49 lots representing a 0.5% risk to my account balance. It also had a nice “Cumulative pips banked per day chart” pattern. I will trade this EA next week.

NOTE 1: EURUSD USDCAD and GBPJPY did not perform well this past week. Also GBPUSD and NZDUSD were not traded this week. These five EAs will be removed and replaced with new EAs. The new EAs will start with a lot size of 0.01 and forward tested this next week. If any of these five new EAs move into the top six best performing EAs this next week they will be chosen for trading the following week.

ROBOTS TRADING NEXT WEEK: USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, EURGBP.

TOTAL ACCOUNT PROFIT: The total profit for this account last week was $548.96. The total profit for this account since I have been trading it is $6344.57. The profit target to complete the Evaluation phase and become funded is $8000. This account is now 79% of the way to reaching its target price to pass the Evaluation. This account could potentially hit its profit target of $8000 within the next 10 days!

TOTAL ACCOUNT RISK: The total account risk for trading this next week will be reduced to 2.5%. This account will not increase risk beyond 3%.

This first chart shows the trading results for this past week:

This chart shows trend line of the cumulative profit this week:

This chart shows the statistics of this account since inception:

Alan,

Shopping Cart