Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio Reply To: Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

User AvatarAlan Northam
Participant

Hi Traders,

<b>Week of March 3, 2024 through March 9, 2024.</b> The following are the third week results of trading the 10 Expert Advisors (EA), I created using EA Studio, on my second Infinity Forex Fund (IFF) 100K Algo Evaluation account. To analyze the results of trading my EAs this past week I used FXblue and sorted the list by the “Net Pips” column from maximum pips to minimum pips. I then reviewed the Symbols column for the following results:

<b>EURUSD:</b> EURUSD was the top performer this week with a nice profit of $2050.00. I will continue trading this EA next week.
<b>GBPJPY:</b> GBPJPY was the second top performer this week with a nice profit of $349.80. Last week this EA was the top performer posting a small profit with a 0.01 lot size. I then reinstalled this EA with the normal lot size for an account risk of 0.5% adding it to my list of trading EAs.
<b>USDJPY:</b> USDJPY was the third top performer this week. The reason the profit was so small this week was because the lot size was only 0.01 lots. Although the lot size was so small it had the third largest pips for the week and is the reason why it came in third place. The reason why the lot size was so small is because I have been testing this EA over the last three weeks. I will now reinstall this EA so it will have the proper lot size for an account risk of 0.5%. I will trade this EA next week.
<b>USDCAD:</b> USDCAD came in fourth place this week with a nice profit of $320.24. I will continue to trade this EA next week.
<b>GBPUSD:</b> GBPUSD came in fifth place with a very small profit. The reason it came in fifth place was because it had the fifth largest gain in pips for the week. The reason for the small profit is because I have been testing it with 0.01 lot size. Because of the very small profit this last week I will not add it to my list of trading EAs.
<b>AUDUSD:</b> AUDUSD came in sixth place with a small gain for the month. This EA has a 0.91 lot size for an account risk of 0.5%. I will continue to trade this EA next week.

The last 4 EAs remain in losing positions and will continue to be tested with a lot size of 0.01 lots.

<b>ROBOTS TRADING NEXT WEEK:</b> EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD.

<b>TOTAL ACCOUNT PROFIT:</b> The total profit for this account last week was $2744.71. The total profit for this account since I have been trading it is $4805.76. This account is now half way to reaching its target price to pass the Evaluation!

<b>TOTAL ACCOUNT RISK:</b> The total account risk for trading this next week will be 2.5%.

The following is the account stats from the beginning when I first started trading this account on February 17,2024.

Next update March 16, 2024

Alan

Shopping Cart