Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Prop Firm Robots App & v6.0 – New Features Released! Reply To: Prop Firm Robots App & v6.0 – New Features Released!

User AvatarAlan Northam
Participant

Hi Sheldon,

Sorry to hear you are giving up. Did you know that 90% of traders never become successful? It takes time and effort to become a successful trader. Let me state “There are not any Expert Advisors that do not go through periods of stagnation (not opening trades for a period of time) and draw down (showing losses). Stagnation and draw downs are a fact of life the trader has to learn to deal with. The other thing I should point out is that ALL brokers or prop firms servers are somewhat different. One server can show an open trade during the week while another server with the same Expert Advisor may not show a trade for that same week. This is why I have come up with my own trading strategy where I test all the Expert Advisors for a week to see how they perform on the server I am using. By following my trading plan you will drastically increase your odds of being a successful trader. I encourage you to hang in there and learn to become a successful trader. You can communicate with me regularly and together we can get you to be a successful trader if you will put in the time.

Also, let me state I have been trading since 1985 and I have made all the mistakes. Over time I learned how to become a successful trader. I just wanted to share this with you so you would know where I am coming from when it comes to knowing how to trade.

Now about the refund. I am not an employee of EATradingAcademy. I am an independent trader and live in the United States. I am contracted to moderate the forum. Therefore, I do not have direct communications with the support team. To ask for a refund please contact support@eatradingacademy.com.

Alan,

Shopping Cart