Home Forums Prop Firms FTMO Challenge How to Pass FTMO Challenge Reply To: How to Pass FTMO Challenge

User AvatarAlan Northam

My plan for FTMO funding:  I know that drawdowns/stagnations can last for a month or even two months before the trend will continue so my plan is to do a $10,000 challenge every month until I am funded.  I will also use FXblue to monitor my daily, and projected weekly and monthly stats to help me decide if I need to increase position size in order to reach the $1000.00 goal.  I am also thinking about not using any balanced portfolio containing the U.S. dollar as I am thinking drawdowns from news events could be larger.  It should be possible to get funded after a few months of sticking to the plan and the first month or two of profits from a funded account should return my investment.  Its like any business, you first have to make an investment to get the business up and running and then you can recover your investment from its profits.  Once my investment has been recovered I can then start to use the profits to scale up to larger FTMO challenges.  I am also thinking about diversifying my FTMO challenges and future funded accounts with different fx pairs in balanced portfolio configurations.  I equate this plan as to starting a small business, growing the business and diversifying the product line.  I will also move my profits to my own brokerage account so I am not fully dependent upon FTMO.  I am just going to use FTMO to grow my own brokerage account, again to diversify.

Shopping Cart