Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Pro Course EA Studio Professional Course Reply To: EA Studio Professional Course

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Selim,

3.71% loss is pretty measured, and yes it was a tough month.

That’s a shame that your buddies are most likely not gonna continue. Good to see you are though.

You seem to enjoy this method of trading – As do I :-). My opinion is this is probably the most important factor in eventual success. Profits aren’t gonna jump into anyone’s pocket, I have been doing this a while now and although my results aren’t quite where I ideally want them to be (yet) there has been very significant continual improvement ongoingly with occasional leaps. The harder I work and the longer I persist and deepen my knowledge the better my results get (Funny that!).

An enjoyment of the tools and trading style is a such a major key in persisting and improving so we are both very fortunate to have found that! I’m honestly obsessive at times, constantly having ideas to try popping into my head – it keeps me very busy and I love it haha

Keep doing what you are doing and sharing your results and I’m sure we will get some good discussion points that will be to all our benefit :-), tracking things as you are doing is very important so off to a great start.

Are you running any other systems alongside the 12 EA’s?

Happy trading week also! This recent week has been pretty poor for me personally but the two before it were great, cant win all the time 😉

Shopping Cart