Home Forums EA Studio The way to go? Techniques for making profit Reply To: The way to go? Techniques for making profit

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

That sounds like a pretty good plan forward Matthew. I’d say increase the number of bars to around 35000 for the H1 timeframe though which is about 5 years. Maybe try the same for the M30 or M15 timeframe also for 4-5 years.

15 months is too short for H1 period.

Also do this using several pairs as discussed. This is also going to be important in limiting your account drawdown.

Keeping track of everything in a spreadsheet is a really good idea also, not just a quick sheet but something that you will maintain for months.

“I’d like to find a way to make consistent profits every month with this and I’m gonna get there!”  With this attitude you WILL get there!! Keep pushing, every time you try something and if it doesn’t work you will learn something and develop deeper insight and this will lead to success over time. Fall 7 times get up 8 as they say – I’ve fallen a hell of a lot more times than 7 but I never stop getting up;-).

Enjoy the challenge 🙂  Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Shopping Cart