Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Hello Akwin,

Please watch the videos that are available on the Robots Page. You will see how they work:

jankrafka

hello, I have purchased the Bitcoin +99 EAs course… I have been running the EAs for already 2 days and the EAs have not opened a single trade… I know for sure I am running the EAs correctly (Algo Trading on, etc) as I also run other EAs the same way… is this expected for Bitcoin? I see low volatility lately…

jankrafka

turns out my broker only accepts 0.1 lots (or more) for BTC… and not the default 0.01 lots the EAs come with. I hope this helps if anyone experiences the same issue…

Hello Jankrafka,

Yes, some brokers do not allow 0.01 for the BTC. Check out the brokers’ page we have. Hot Forex allows 0.01 and recently they added many more cryptos.

jankrafka

hi Petko, thank you for the advise… Hot forex allows 0.01 for BTC but only 1 for ETH… do you know a broker that offers 0.01 BTC & 0.1 ETH so I can trade the bundle robots in just one broker? I have tried many but not lucky so far…. thank you.

Honestly, I do not know a broker with 0.01 for Ethereum. Because it is much cheaper. Try on a Demo with Pepperstone. I think they have 0.1 for Eth.

Hello traders,

I have updated the Bundles with the new EAs for February.

Make sure to test first on Demo, as I show in the videos because the brokers change many of their conditions when the markets are volatile (like the cryptos now).

Be careful of high spreads for the BTC with some of the brokers.

Cheers,

Hey traders,

The March EAs are in the bundles!

Of course, always test on a Demo first 🙂

Cheers,

hatwat

I took the free course on crypto that offers 50 robots free. May I know where to download the bots. Thanks!

Ilan VardyIlan Vardy

Hi hatwat,

The EAs are attached to Lecture 12: Selecting EAs to Trade with.

Thanks,

Ilan

Mahmoud Sohrabi
    Participant

I bought a number of courses that had monthly robot updates, but the latest update is related to March. When will the new month be updated?

Hey Mahmoud,

Please, let me know which courses exactly you see with the March EAs?

Did you refresh and cleared cache files?

goldgyula
    Participant

Dear Petko,

I have quick question…is possible to put the EA’s in portfolios so (33 in 1 ) for each currency pair , In this way easier to place them on MT4 and still able to follow the results on fxBlue.

Hey mate,

I guess you are talking about the Automated Forex Trading courses with 99 EAs?

I can’t because the approach is different from what I explain in the course.

When we have separate EAs, we track them and we place on a live the Top EAs. The portfolio is the opposite – we place on live and we remove the losing EAs.

If you talk about the Robots bundles, with each folder you will find the collections so you can build the Portfolio EAs.

Cheers.

Hello traders,

The Robots for June are uploaded to the cloud. You can check them and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Sign up now and learn to create trading robots with the free Expert Advisor Studio start-up course