Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 Robots: Errors and Solutions

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

In this topic we focus on identifying and resolving common errors encountered with the Top 10 Robots. Share your experiences, troubleshooting tips, and solutions related to installation issues, configuration problems, algorithmic errors, performance optimization, and more. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or a newbie, join us to exchange valuable insights and enhance the performance of your trading robots. Let’s work together to master these powerful tools for a more successful trading journey!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I purchased the Top 10 Commodities EAs last week on 04/21/24, and I haven’t seen any results with them. I connected the one to two most profitable bots with my demo account. The first trade that was placed closed with a negative result. In the following days, it showed that the trades were canceled, and even trades that are shown in the app don’t open in my demo account.

Can someone tell me if I made a mistake? My demo account size is 25k, and the currency is euro.

23.04.24 (1

24.04.24 (1

24.04.24 (2

24.04.24 (3

26.04.24 (1

26.04.24 (2

29.04.24 (1

29.04.24 (2

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jasmin, how are you?

Hopefully we can sort this out for you.

Top left of the chart, in the info box, looks like “new trades aren’t allowed until the reset hour of 0”

Perhaps you have a limiting setting in the hours of operation???

And the Top 10 data, backtests, on the day, looks very quiet, but that doesn’t seem right for gold.

Let me know how you go with the Hours of operation settings.

Warmly

Matt

Anonymous
      Inactive

I recently purchased the top 10 EA’s and since I have smaller accounts under $3,000 the developer shows me how to download the EAs to accommodate small accounts so I downloaded one eur\usd placed the EA on the chart and all the parameters activated put no trades have been placed. Is there something in the setting that I need to adjust?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ronald,

If you are using MT4 and see a smiley face in the upper right corner of the trading chart or if you are using MT5 and see a blue hat then the EA is working correctly and you just need to give it more time to start placing trades.

Alan,

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sadly I have found it too difficult to set up the demo account on mt4, the time zones are incorrect by 2 hours and being a demo account it does not appear to allow for changes to the times, thus no trades are being taken either with or without smiley face. I think unless ea trading academy can offer to assist, I might never fathom this. good idea though, clever guy.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi k,

Don’t worry about time zones.  I don’t!  As long as you see a smiley face everything is working correctly.  Just be patient and the trades will come.

Can you show a screenshot of the upper left area of the trading chart so I can see what it is saying?  Then I can help further.

Alan,

Anonymous
      Inactive

I setup 9 EA’s from the top 10 EA on a demo account 3 days ago and lost almost 700 dollar till now. And its still going downhill. Only one is positive since today.

Is this normal in the beginning or do I need to adjust the settings?

The EA’s are:
      EURUSD
      Robot EURUSD M15 2016102936.mq4 (open +28.40 dollar)
      Robot EURUSD M15 1957092103.mq4 (open -18 dollar)
      Robot EURUSD M15 1886871919.mq4 (no trades yet)

XAUUSD
      Robot XAUUSD M15 2001591349.mq4 (no trades yet)
      Robot XAUUSD M15 527700410.mq4 (closed – 191.60 dollar) !!
      Robot XAUUSD M15 417585610.mq4 (no trades yet)

XAGUSD
      Robot XAGUSD M15 569850565.mq4 (open +363 dollar) !!
      Robot XAGUSD M15 1080231101.mq4 (closed -309 dollar) !!
      Robot XAGUSD M15 1752378582.mq4 (no trades yet)

The demo account is 10.000 dollar from Blackbull Metatrader 4
      I use 0,10 lot
      All settings are default like Petko explain is his video for installing the EA’s.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve also had so many bad results that I’ve stopped using them. But If you want to lose more money and get very depressed then keep using them!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought that I bought the top 10 EA’s. I assumed that all the EA’s where profitable. Why else would they be called Top 10 EA’s?

So this is kind of misleading sales strategy from EA Trading Academy. If I have to test all EA’s myself than this takes a lot of time. I wonder how much profit other users have been made with the EA robots or that this is a scam. I am allready thinking to ask for a refund.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Peter,

I would suggest you keep a closer eye on the Top 10 app to see what the robots are doing and when they are replaced. I have added some notes beside each of the robots you listed for your reference.  I used W1 for my analysis.

EURUSD
      Robot EURUSD M15 2016102936.mq4 (open +28.40 dollar) Is trending downward. I would replace this one!
      Robot EURUSD M15 1957092103.mq4 (open -18 dollar) has been replaced
      Robot EURUSD M15 1886871919.mq4 (no trades yet) has been replaced

XAUUSD
      Robot XAUUSD M15 2001591349.mq4 (no trades yet) has been replaced
      Robot XAUUSD M15 527700410.mq4 (closed – 191.60 dollar) !! has been replaced
      Robot XAUUSD M15 417585610.mq4 (no trades yet) has been replaced

XAGUSD
      Robot XAGUSD M15 569850565.mq4 (open +363 dollar) !! Is trending upward. Nice profits!
      Robot XAGUSD M15 1080231101.mq4 (closed -309 dollar) !! Is trending downward. I would replace this one!
      Robot XAGUSD M15 1752378582.mq4 (no trades yet) Is not trading very often. I would consider replacing this one!

Alan,

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for explaning this to me. I thought all robots are profitable, but that was wishfull thinking of me. I replaced the one you suggested. Lets see if this goes better.

How do I know when there are new robots of when robots are replaced? Can I subscribe somewhere for notification?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Peter,

I already wrote to you over email about this, but I’m sharing it in case you missed that.

On our powerful servers we use the Express Generator which generates over 8000 new strategies per market every day. Then we pass them via Acceptance Criteria and Monte Carlo. We merge them to our running collections (up to 100 strategies per market). During the weekend, we choose the best 30 for a market and upload them to the Top 10 Robots App server.  The strategies are kept in the Top 10 until they perform well in a virtual trading environment. We have strategies for staying in the Top 10 for more than a few months. That’s why most strategies have a different Create date (when the strategy was created) and Added date (when the strategy was added to the server).

As Alan pointed, there is no notification about this process. You just need to go to the app and see if new strategies are added for the pair you trade with. Also don’t forget that if you trade with more strategies you need to adopt your lots accordingly. Otherwise you are risking higher portion of your account. You can watch this video to see how we manage the EAs in our accounts. This is not a financial advice, just the way we use the EAs and works well for us. You can follow a similar system or you can implement your own system if you prefer.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Peter,

Not all robots are profitable.  If it were that easy all we would have to do is stick a robot on the chart and we would all get rich.  Trading doesn’t work like that whether you are manually trading or using Expert Advisors.  Now lets talk about the Top 10 EAs.  These EAs are live traded and if you will look at theY5 time frame you will see they all been profitable.  However, as the EA traded in a profiable direction over the last 5 years notice the little periods where the balance line moved downward but they later continued to move back upward again.  Now look at the W1 chart.  These are the same EAs but now we have zoomed in on what is happening over the last week.  As can be seen, some of the EAs are moving in a downward direction.  This is the newest little downward bump if we could see it clearly on the Y5 chart at the right edge of the chart.  This does not mean these EAs are not profitable.  They are just going through a short draw down period.  Once the draw down period has ended these EAs will start to move higher again.  However, life is not perfect.  Once in a while we will see an EA continue to start to makeI larger draw downs than normal.  When this happens the EA is replaced.  Now lets talk about the normal drawdowns which we are most likely seeing the W1 charts.  Most likely these drawdowns are normal and the EA will most likely start to move higher again.  However, we cannot predict the future 100%.  So why stay in a drawdown thinking it will eventually turn back upward and the profits will resume like they have been doing for the last five years?  What is something has changed and the drawdown continues and we end up will larger losses.  We don’t want to do that.  So the solution is to stop trading the EAs that have started to drawdown and replace them with EAs that are current making profits (balance line moving upward).  Does this make sense?  This is what we do as traders to try and control risk.

There is no notification you can subscribe too.  What you need to do is to go the the app and look in the the top right corner of your screen and click on Latest.  This will show the most recent changes in the robots.

Hope this helps!

If you have more questions just ask!

Alan,

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Peter,

I also setup demo account on 23rd May (Pepperstone, leverage 1:500. 3K USD, 0.02 max lot size for all trades). Currently running all Top 10 EAs Forex , Gold and Silver. Total 80 EAs, added a few more new top 10 EAs over last weekend so total 98 windows.

Closed profit over AUD$+240 with another +98 floating loss as of now, a few drawdowns just over the past hours, but give it more time.

My friend is using the original January Top 10 gold EAs and never touched the EAs and the 5K account is now 16K AUD. 4/6 are losing every week, but the account is still growing. Time to prune poor performers. I know he is using the top 4 EAs from January now on his live account and making consistent money.  Give it time.

Also worth adding EA Studio USA30IDXUSD M5 1514048350 (Free EA from Petko youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0uutczwApw&t=217s) has made over 2.5K AUD at 0.5lots on a live account. Opened a sell the other day with profit of AUD$1360 and growing. crazy free EA!

Hopefully more Indices EAs are created and posted (AUS200, GER40, HK50, US500 etc). I’m happy to test!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for your message. I had lot size on 0.1 for all trades. Beside that I made a stupid beginners mistake I think. I closed all the windows that where losing money and removed them from the EA folder, but I didn’t closed the open trades. I closed the transaction window in the MT4 app in the beginning. So I didn’t see the open trades.

I closed all trades now and added 33 EA’s with 0.02 lots for all robots. I added the USA30IDXUSD as well. Lets see how it will go from here…

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi Peter,

Regarding the US30 EA, I have maximized profit on live account by manually closing winning trades based on market sentiment. EA seems to close trades very late and give back up to 50% of profits. However once manually closed EA seems to pick the new direction pretty quickly.

Ive also added all Gold, Silver and Forex 1Year Top 10 EAs to a new Pepperstone demo account.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hello,

so I have the bots on my account for some time now and I take the weekly bots and switch them regularly.

But what do you do when there is high impact news?

do I let the trades run or do I close them?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Dani,

There are some inputs to where you can choose the trades to close automatically before the high impact news.

Here is how it looks like:

High Impact News

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello Nikos,

Yes I know about this option and I use it on al 3 of my accounts I have also put the web url in but the options don’t work bc the trades just continue and no one ever closed automatically.

but then I will just close them manually from now on before a news high impoact event.

but doesnt that make losses that might have been tp’s and screw with the profitability of the robots?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Hey Dani,

I see what you mean but can you please provide a screenshot of the settings that you have at the News Priority section?

Kind Regards,
          Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

yes ofcourse here they are.

screen shot news settings

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Dani,

Thank you for the screenshot!

I see that the inputs are correct. Though, do you remember for what currency pair was the news when you saw that the trades did not close before the news?

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi guys, I hope you’re all doing well, I was active here a few months ago and got the package with the top 10 robots app, but requested a refund because no trade was placed after 2/3 weeks. Is it working better now? Has anyone had any experience with FTMO? Do I have to have a swing account or can I do it normally? Do I have to pay attention to anything because of the rules at ftmo and the current EA? Best regards

Anonymous
        Inactive

I actually just want to go funded with ftmo, what can you recommend?

Anonymous
          Inactive

You can use our Prop Firm Robots if you want but definitely that is not a recommendation.

You can also see how the robots that we are testing on challenges here:

Best FTMO & Prop Firm Robots

With that you can see what robots are doing well for us!

Kind Regards,
          Nikos

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Skeltor,

Actually, you just need to setup the robots correctly in order for the robots to take trades. If you used the robots in MT4, you just had to see if there was a smiley face on the top right corner which shows that the robots are up and running but if it was in MT5 you just needed to see a hat turning blue which shows that the EAs work.

You can use our top 10 EAs for Prop Firms but it’s better if you use our Prop Firm Robots if you are planning to trade on a prop firm.

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello

I bought the Top 10 ea robot and I took the 3 best robits of the month and it’s been 1 week that the XAUUSD has not taken any trades however the other currency pairs work

Anonymous
      Inactive

Someone can help me about that

Thank you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Setra,

Can you please send me a screenshot of the platform and with the settings?

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

hello guys
      I’m new to the world of robot trading but I have a little experience in trading and I want to focus on the robot because I don’t have much time at the moment and I wanted to ask a question about the top 10 Ea robot!
      I watched Petko’s video and I decided to take the 3 best robots of the week on Sunday and I installed it on my MT5 and I checked Today the best robots on the ea academy trading platform it’s Are the pairs I chose appearing in the platform anymore!? so what I’m going to do is do I watch the 3 best robots every day and I change it every evening or I activate the 3 best robots of the week every Sunday and I leave it there for a week and I’m going to see my result Friday evening where I activate all the 10 best robots and I leave it there until my challenge is validated?

What can you recommend to me please?

thank you for your reply

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

There is 1 week I instal the xauusd but he don’t work

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Setra,

From the screenshots you provided, I cannot see any error.

What I would say though is try to download the robot again, put it in your Experts folder and then compile and try again.

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi guys,

i’m testing the EAs on Demo and keep getting this issue – Unsupported Filing Mode

Is this an issue? Any suggestions to resolve?Filing request issue

Best,
      Musa

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Musa,

Can you please try to drag the EA to the chart again?

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Has everyone gone on holiday BTC/USD is showing only 3 Robots that are not trading  and no updates for a few days

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Mr. F Wright,

It seems that due to the market conditions, there are less strategies at the moment about BTC. That is not to worry as there will probably be more profitable strategies soon.

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Thankyou for the reply Nikos

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Still no trades , only 1 EA showing. My other EAs are trading bitcoin successfully i dont get it, no new Eas in over aweek

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart