Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges The5ers $5K High Stakes 2 Step Challenge Passed

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello traders, I decided to create this post to share my recent experience with the Prop Firm Robots. Earlier this week I passed the 2-step High Stakes challenge and now I will manage a $5,000 Funded account with The5ers.

I started the 2-step challenge at 25th June. Initially my approach was to trade fully automatically by using the top performing prop EAs every day but I ended up closing a few trades manually at the last days of the 1 step of the challenge. I decided to do it like this because I saw that the challenge is about to be passed and I wanted to speed up the process so I closed some trades on a smaller profit than the actual TP.  It took me around 30 days to pass this challenge.

Then for the 2nd step of the challenge I started using the top performing prop EAs every day but at some point market went in the opposite direction. I had to recover the account balance so I decided to switch to a semi-automated approach and manually close trades that were on small profit without waiting for the TP to be reached. In a few days the account reached the starting level and then I started trading with the top performing prop EAs every day. At the beginning of the last trading week I had 2 very profitable days with EURJPY and USDJPY EAs and then I had to close a few more trades on a small profit to pass the evaluation. You can view the track record from this trading account here.

I started trading at the $5 funded account today. My plan is to use the 3-5 top performing prop EAs from the 1W charts every day, apart from the crypto pairs. You can follow the track record from it here.

User AvatarValentina Bolatto
      Participant

Thank you Marin for sharing your experience. What risk did you use? Thanks for the information.

User AvatarValentina Bolatto
      Participant

I just saw the other post where you share these details too. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart