-
DAYS
-
HOURS
-
MINUTES
-
SECONDS

Get 50% Off the Best Robot Trading App Course!

Master the Top 10 Trading Robots - Course Now Available!

Learn how to trade with the best-performing robots, designed for today’s market. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course includes 10 free robots that you can start using immediately.

=> Don’t miss out on this limited-time 50% discount for the first week! <=

Home Forums General Discussion No answer from support

Darwinex Zero

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarPetrowskiFX
      Participant

Hey everyone!

I was unsure where to post this question, “General Discussion” looks most appropriate for this one.

I contacted support back on September 3rd by email (at [email protected]) regarding my issue with prop firm robots (and possible refund within 30-day window), but never got any answer.

Is there someone on this forum, who can handle this case (or maybe forward me to someone, who can help me with my situation)?

Thanks in advance, I hope that someone will help resolve my questions

User AvatarIlan Vardy
      Participant

Hey PetrowskiFX,

Sorry to hear about your challenges. I’m sure your mail may have somehow ended up in a spam folder automatically, for some reason. Please let me know what your email address is, and I’ll ask Marin to look for it and assist you.

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarPetrowskiFX
        Participant

Hey, Ilan!

Thank you for your answer!

I contacted support with my e-mail, that was used for registration here – [email protected]

Thanks for checking it, I’ll wait for further answers on my email. Shame, that I can’t use robots, because I like this community very much

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
          Keymaster

Hi Petro, I just found your email and I’m sorry to hear that your prop firm does not allow algo trading. There are other prop firms that allow trading with EAs, you can check those that we use at the moment here. As for your refund, we triggered it on our side few minutes ago, it may take 5-10 working days for the money to be available in your account (usually this happens in just a few days).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart