-
DAYS
-
HOURS
-
MINUTES
-
SECONDS

Get 50% Off the Best Robot Trading App Course!

Master the Top 10 Trading Robots - Course Now Available!

Learn how to trade with the best-performing robots, designed for today’s market. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course includes 10 free robots that you can start using immediately.

=> Don’t miss out on this limited-time 50% discount for the first week! <=

Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Initial help kindly requested please !

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarjpkan
      Participant

Hi all

I’m new here and I will need some help please to start with the ready made robots

Having gone through several very interesting videos of Petko I decided to download a few robots to see how it works

1.      I downloaded EA studio EURUSD M15 and portfolio expert EURUSD M15. I used them on my MT5 with a FTMO demo account of 200K. In the settings I only changed the number of lots and I used for both robots 0.1 lot to make some tests. After more than 24 hours no trade were taken ….

2.      I wanted to download the RoyalGER30 but I couldn’t find it on the MQL 5 marketplace as Petko recommended

can someone help me please to go on the right tracks

thank you very much in advance

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
      Participant

Hey jpkan,

1. It can take some time for the EAs to take trades as it tries to find the best opportunity!

2. The link to RoyalGER30 is: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/91932. Keep in mind that it works only on MetaTrader 4.

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarjpkan
      Participant

Thanks very much Nikos !!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart