Home Forums MetaTrader I am not able to use the indicators the same way for some reason

BlackBull Markets 2

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAdam Smith

I’ve bought several Petko’s courses.

I’m taking the FTMO course on Udemy right now, and I’m not able to use the indicators the same way.

The Forex Profit Supreme Meter Indicator won’t show everything it appears smudged.

The Fibonacci won’t allow me to draw it where I want to it rather puts a grid on all of the chart.

If somebody could help me with that, I’d be really grateful.

Thanks in advance

User AvatarAdam Smith

Found the solution on Udemy Q&A:

– From File Explorer, right click on the MT4 Application file. (Mine is called ‘terminal’.)

– Select Properties.

– Go to the Compatibility menu.

– Click on ‘Change high DPI settings’ near the bottom.

– Check the box in the area that says ‘High DPI scaling override’. ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior.’

– Select ‘System (Enhanced)’ as the response to ‘Scaling performed by:’

– Click OK, then Apply.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Adam,

Here are the step-by-step instructions to resize the Forex Profit Supreme Meter on both MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5).

For MetaTrader 4 (MT4):

Access Indicator Settings:

• Open MT4 and navigate to the chart where you’ve applied the Forex Profit Supreme Meter.
      • Right-click on the chart and select “Indicators List.”
      • From the list, find “Forex Profit Supreme Meter” and click on “Edit.”

Adjust the Font Size:

• In the indicator’s properties window, navigate to the “Colors” tab. Here, you’ll see various elements of the indicator. For each element, there’s an option to change the color and the font size.
      • Click on the “Font…” button next to the element you want to resize. A new window will pop up where you can adjust the font size.
      • Increase the font size to a value that’s comfortable for you.

Adjust the Size of the Indicator Window:

• Hover over the top or bottom border of the Forex Profit Supreme Meter window until the cursor changes.
      • Click and drag to adjust the size of the window.
      • Click “OK”:
      • Once you’ve made the necessary adjustments, click “OK” to apply the changes.

For MetaTrader 5 (MT5):

Access Indicator Settings:

Open MT5 and navigate to the chart where you’ve applied the Forex Profit Supreme Meter. Right-click on the chart and select “Indicators List.” From the list, find “Forex Profit Supreme Meter” and click on “Properties.”

Adjust the Font Size:

• In the indicator’s properties window, navigate to the “Colors” tab.
      • Here, you’ll see various elements of the indicator. For each element, there’s an option to change the color and the font size.
      • Click on the “Font…” button next to the element you want to resize. A new window will pop up where you can adjust the font size.
      • Increase the font size to a value that’s comfortable for you.

Adjust the Size of the Indicator Window:

• Hover over the top or bottom border of the Forex Profit Supreme Meter window until the cursor changes.
      • Click and drag to adjust the size of the window.
      • Click “OK”:
      • Once you’ve made the necessary adjustments, click “OK” to apply the changes.

These instructions should help you resize the Forex Profit Supreme Meter on both MT4 and MT5. Remember, the appearance and visibility can also be influenced by the overall screen resolution and display settings of your computer.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart