- This topic has 186 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Petko Aleksandrov.
January 5, 2019 at 14:33 #8215
thank you very much for the information. I am just trying to help the students as much as possible to find their broker, and to avoid the scam brokers.
I will let him know, and of course at the end of the day it is a personal choice where to trade.
Cheers,January 5, 2019 at 14:47 #8218
@Petko-No problem at all. I completely understand. I have seen both positive and negative reviews regarding Coinexx and I am not entirely sure that they are regulated. However being regulated doesn’t necessarily mean that your money is safe with those brokers that are regulated either. There are always going to be people trying swindle you out of your money.
The best thing I can say to the person that is asking is to open up a small account with Coinexx or any other broker and trade until you make your 60% of your investment back. If there are no issues with withdrawing this profit, then you’re good to go until you can withdraw the other 40%. After that, you’re working in 100% profit and can regularly withdraw once a month (I was thinking 20-50%of the profit made for the month). But the investment has to be money that they are willing to lose and not have it affect anything else in their life. I think a lot traders start trading with money that they actually need and then when losses occur, it has a severe backlash in their financial life.
I’m glad that you are trying to help people like me out and avoid scam brokers (because there are a lot of them). But hopefully, we can continue to spread the word on any brokers that are doing a good job as well. 🙂January 5, 2019 at 21:17 #8225
you are very right, we will continue as much as possible to help beginner traders, I have always wanted to protect more people from the scam brokers, and assist them with anything I can.
Yes, it is great to withdraw some profits at the end of the month. This way we see the benefit from the trading.
Back in time when I was working for few brokers, I saw many people depositing money that they really need and can not afford to lose.
That is why we need to trade with risk capital. Money that can be lost. Good point from you here!January 5, 2019 at 21:29 #8229HaliffaParticipant
As I shared before, I was scammed and it is one of the worst feelings, so well-done Petko for keeping the good work on protecting the newbie traders.
Also, I am more and more in love with EA Studio. I found great success using the portfolio Expert Advisors!January 8, 2019 at 10:12 #8281
Hey Guys, been out of town for couple of days. Back on trading now..
Jacpin, I really want to move to trading as my full time job. I hope this will happen soon.
I have one question for you. When you say that you aim at 70% winning trades, you mean at EA Studio 0.7 won/loss ratio?January 8, 2019 at 16:03 #8289
@Andi-Hi there! Yes, that’s right. I see in your screenshot you have the area with the question mark next to it. Depending on the asset, if I can generate strategies using this as part of the Acceptance criteria, then I’m good. Otherwise, I have to use it as part of the filter for performance. But either way, I take no strategies that are less than 0.7 win/loss ratio. 🙂January 8, 2019 at 23:44 #8298
Quite interesting to use the acceptance criteria in EA Studio, Jacpin!January 8, 2019 at 23:59 #8304
Thank you for the replay, Jacpin! I will test your method for sure!January 9, 2019 at 0:22 #8307
@Petko-Always trying to find ways to get the best and most profitable strategies. 🙂January 9, 2019 at 11:24 #8314
I have places the Reactor overnight but it failed to find a lot of strategies with 0.7 win/loss ratio and min 300 trades. Just 3 EAs were there for 10 hours work of the reactor.January 9, 2019 at 18:21 #8323RomanParticipant
You’ll have to widen your acceptance criteria to find more than the 3 or run it longer. I run the reactor before going to bed and then see what it found after I get home from work (about 20 hours total). Hope this helps?January 9, 2019 at 19:14 #8327
@Andi and Roman-Hmmm…I didn’t even think to run EA Studio overnight. I think I might try this for next time.January 9, 2019 at 22:46 #8332
Yes, Jacpin, I have noticed that the longer I run it the better strategies it shows(I do not know how the time is correlated with it).
I do believe that I mentioned that in most of the courses, that I run the reactor/generator overnight and then one more time during the day.
So do not give EA Studio a break, it wont get tired 🙂January 10, 2019 at 10:21 #8338
Wow, Roman, I always run the reactor overnight but the maximum I have done is 10 hours. Never tried 20.January 10, 2019 at 10:21 #8339
You are right Petko! We should make it sweat. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here