Home Forums General Discussion Criteria for removing an EA from live account? Reply To: Criteria for removing an EA from live account?

Hey Steve,

You are doing a great job! I have been through all of that…I tested 1000s of EA on dozens of accounts. But the more I was adding, the more complicated it was.

So to make it simple, I started using the Validator in EA Studio and recalculating strategies over the new Historical data. This way, I do simulated Demo trading.

Not sure if you watched some of the videos where I explain it. For example, in the Last Month Top EAs course, I described it in lecture 6.3.

Regarding the live account, I try to keep it the very same as with the Demo. You said that you would consider an EA as a losing one if you ” it can never have more than X negative profit days in a row”. So why not follow the same in live? This way you will have the very same thing on Demo and Live.

If you make it stricter on live, you will miss some decent EAs performing well on your Demo, but you limit them more on the live…

Shopping Cart