Home Forums EA Studio Risk Diversification with EA Studio How many assets and/or EAs are you trading with? Reply To: How many assets and/or EAs are you trading with?

User Avatarjacpin2002
Participant

@Andi-Welcome to the EA Studio club! 🙂 I would definitely start slowly. I would recommend formulating a plan of what trading pairs you want to work with and then spend a lot of time generating your EAs. As I have so many different trading pairs that I am working with right now, it took me about 1.5 months to create all the EAs needed for me to execute my plan (2 M15 and 2 H1 EAs per trading pair). Of course after each generation was complete, I would put the best 2 strategies on demo and let them trade while my other EAs are being generated.

For a 1k account, I trade with 0.1 up to 10 EAs. On the 11th EA, I will then change all of them to 0.01 and keep it like this for all subsequent EAs. As my trading balance increaase by 1k, I will change the lot size in the same increment. For example: A 2k account with 10 EAs or less would trade with a lot size of 0.2. On the 11th EA, all EAs will change to lot size 0.02 and will stay like this for all subsequent EAs. I’m going to keep following this practice for every increase in 1k, until I get to 10k. At this point, 10 EAs or less are trading at 1. On the 11th EA, all EAs will change to 0.1 lot size and then following the same routine all over again. But this time, every 1k increase in balance changes the lot size by 0.1. So when my account is at 11k and I am over 11 EAs, then my trading lot size is 0.2.

Hope this helps.

Shopping Cart