Automated Forex Trading Course + 99 Expert Advisors
1. Download the Expert Advisors and place them on the MetaTrader platform.
I have downloaded them. I’ve also opened 2 x demo accounts to compare between two brokers I use.
Broker 1: Pepperstone, Leverage
Broker 2: AvaTrade
2. Open 99 different chart windows – 33 for EURUSD, 33 for USDJPY and 33 for EURJPY. All should be on M15 time frame.
I have done so for both brokers on demo.
3. Compile the Expert Advisors and drag each one to a seperate chart and click on OK.
Done on both brokers.
4. Connect your MetaTrader account with FX Blue and follow the results.
I have done so and been following the results every couple of days.
5. Which are the top Expert Advisors that you have selected to use in a seperate account?
After seeing the results from the two brokers on 99, I chose Pepperstone to use for the top 3.
The first time I change was 3 x EURUSD.
Then a USDJPY showed as top 3 from AvaTrade and I have removed the 3 x EURUSD and put USDJPY.
Today USDJPY dropped and EURUSD came up as 3rd. Am now on 3 EURUSD again.
The performances comparing the 99 EAs and Top is attached.
AvaTrade 99 EAs
Pepperstone Demo 99 EAs
Top 3 Demo Pepperstone
Comments are welcome.