Home Forums EA Studio Trading Robots from EA Studio My frustrating EA journey update Reply To: My frustrating EA journey update

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Tanya,

Well done for your perseverance. I am very happy to hear that your results are improving so much!!

Believe it or not if you are starting to get consistent results already then you are moving fast 🙂

I do remember trying to impress that it is best to wait a minimum of two months really before moving your EAs (Id say ideally three minimum even), but we did cover a lot and it is SUPER hard to be patient as a new trader 😉

Keep doing what you are doing, and remember to set another incubator account running every few months so if you start not having enough EAs passing your selection criteria you have a fresh account as back up with sufficient demo trading history.

As long as the incubator account has sufficient EAs that have performed well on real market conditions though and your strategy moving system is working (keep it simple!), then keep doing what you are doing.

Perseverance is absolutely critical for trading! I’ve had many moments of similar dispair in my journey also

Keep working at it and you will improve and get more consistent and your understanding of what works and what doesn’t and why will deepen.

Shopping Cart