Home Forums EA Studio Generator in EA Studio Moving EAs vs Generating EAs every month Reply To: Moving EAs vs Generating EAs every month

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Tanya,

Yes that sounds like a smart way forward, get some more strategies generated for some additional pairs and get them up on demo.

You can also practice tracking using EA studio for selection against your demo accounts. If you are confident that your EA studio validation is matching your demo results (which it will if set up properly), then you can practice using your pool to trade straight to your mock live account.

I don’t recommend rushing this without practicing demo first but it should be worked towards at your own pace.

How many things you can work on depends on how much time you have really. Just make sure you keep track of what you are doing and don’t do so much that you don’t know what is working well for you and what isn’t.

For reference I have a couple of big engineering projects on at the moment that are eating most of my time so have probably only managed to spend a few hours on managing my trading systems over the last month. I’d spend all day everyday working on systems and testing new things if I could, but I modify what I am doing depending on the chaos going on around me :-/

The month before I was working 14hr days straight (9hrs job and then 5hrs trading work) just so I could work on some trading things on the side though. Burnt me out a little though haha

The path you are able to take is very time dependent really, so if you feel you have plenty of time to put in some extra work then you could definitely speed up your progression 😉

Definitely have a brainstorming session and come up with some ideas to try if you have the time to put into it, there’s always things to learn test/improve/think about. Good to have a mix of active and passive things to work on, by passive I just mean sometimes things can be achieved just by waiting for time to pass while your demo accounts run.

100% agree though, I can’t sit and do nothing either 🙂

Shopping Cart