Home Forums EA Studio Generator in EA Studio Moving EAs vs Generating EAs every month Reply To: Moving EAs vs Generating EAs every month

User AvatarTanya Jay
Participant

Hey Sam,

It’s been awhile! Hope you’re doing well 🙂

Your answer always WOW-ed me. I don’t know how you store all these info in your brain haha. Also, I appreciate your prior answer to Petko.

Q: You have at least a month of trading on the demo and at least a few trades when deciding how to move EAs right?
A: About 1-1.5 months I believe. I need to see at least 5-6 trades before I decide to move them.

Q: How many EAs are you putting on your mock live at a time?
A: The last time there were only 6 EAs that matched the winning criteria

Q: Also you could try a few different mock live accounts at the same time and trial a few different selection methods?
A: GREAT idea! I will start doing so

My advice would be to maintain a pool of collections and then check them every 3 months or so using the validator for the most recent three months of data, then remove the ones that don’t perform well over the last three months and keep doing this ongoingly.
– Let me rephrase it and please let me know if I understand correctly; every 3 months, I will validate the EAs using Validator and remove the ones that underperformed. Then I generate new collections using reactors to replace the underperforming ones and to add more into the collection? Because the market is changing all the time, it’s possible to have the same kind of pool over time?

Very best,
Tanya

Shopping Cart