Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings EA Studio History? Reply To: EA Studio History?

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

I think we might be close to solving it but yes let’s not count our chickens yet. However what I am seeing is that your 10hr reactor generated just 20% more than what you have just shown was done in 45 minutes. So what is happening is your reactor is going inactive after about an hour and therefore your 10hr run is really just results for an hours run.

So if you were getting typically 3 you could expect about 30 if it had actually run all night.

So before we worry too much about the number getting through the acceptance criteria and the Monte Carlo we want to see that 600,000+ generations after an overnight run.

Does your screen stay on all night? What would be a good option is to get a vps for running EA studio on. I don’t get these issue because I run on desktop.

Also getting half what I get on my desktop is probably fair and should still allow you to get plenty of strategies. How many cores does your processor have?

Also 10% passing Monte Carlo isn’t necessarily  a problem, we use it to leave only the more robust strategies and sometimes that is just about 10%. Usually I like to see around 10-25% getting through the Monte carlo

Shopping Cart