Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings EA Studio History? Reply To: EA Studio History?

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hey Alan,

I checked out your settings file and I see the issue :-). You are using a 0.1 lot size on an account that is too small. Presumably this is the account settings you intend to trade so you should definitely be setting the lot size in the strategy properties to 0.01. I would also increase the range of the take profit and stop loss a bit.

I will email you back the modified settings file that added a couple of strategies to the collection in about 5 mins.

I’d probably recommend that you increase the account size/ leverage a bit during the generation and then can check on your account size/leverage using the validator. This will help you get a feel for the threshold values that are sensible.

I personally just use a 10k account with 100:1 leverage using a 0.1 lot size (pretty much the default) during generation.

Also in the data horizon uncheck the start date box and just have the bars set and the end date set. That’s just my preference though. Hope you checked out that thread and video also 😉

Let me know how you get on.

Shopping Cart