Home Forums EA Studio Trading Robots from EA Studio How to manage the monthly EAs? Reply To: How to manage the monthly EAs?

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hey Tanya,

Good question re timeframe. It would depend on number of trades really, if your H1 is making 3 trades in a week on average then it’s fine but like you say if it’s only making 1 or two then two weeks would more appropriate for H1.

I tend to stay away from M5 and M1 personally, the lower timeframe the more of an impact noise is gonna have which is totally unpredictable so I stick to M15 and H1 mostly (H4 and Daily also).

For how often to add new EAs it would depend on how many on your demo account are still trading well generally (ie have a profit factor of 1.1 over the complete time on demo would be good ones to keep). In do tend to just put a complete new set of EAs up once a month but it’s not the only way.

Do you have FSB also? It is great but you don’t need it. In my opinion it’s best when you have a particular trading strategy that you are trying to create. Both EA studio and FSB pro have their strengths and weaknesses but I wouldn’t be overly concerned about rushing to learn FSB pro unless you want to do something that you can’t in EA studio.

Shopping Cart