Thanks again Samuel for your response. Truly appreciate it 🙂
To answer your questions:
What EAs are you running?
– Forex Trading with 30 Strategies: Walk Forward Optimization (June) – EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDJPY
– Forex Trading with 30 Strategies: Walk Forward Optimization (July) – EURGBP, GBPJPY, EURJPY
– 100 Forex Strategies + Portfolio Expert Advisors Monthly (June) – EURUSD
– Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading + 50 Robots Monthly (June) – BTCUSD
– Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading + 50 Robots Monthly (July) – BTCUSD
– Top 5 Gold Trading Strategies in 2022 + 10 Robots Included (April) – XAUUSD
– Algorithmic trading with Dow Jones Expert Advisors + 10 EAs (June) – US30
– Forex Algorithmic Trading + 100 GBPUSD Trading Strategies (July)
– Automated Forex Trading + 99 Expert Advisors Every Month (July) – EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY
How many are you allowing to trade on your mock demo account?
– Only 3 sets of EAs that past 2 weeks test, the rest of them are still in the incubator period (first 2 weeks)
– Total EAs that past PF 1.4 and more than 3 trades are 10 EAs
– Out of 10 EAs, I chose 7 EAs to balance out the portfolio. I make sure they have equal weight. And I picked them based on net profit (Imitate IIan’s method here)
What is the balance between symbols an timeframes on your mock demo account?
– All EAs I got from Udemy course are M15
– The symbols are GBPJPY, EURUSD, BTCUSD (All M15)
Also what is the size of your mock demo account and what Lot size are you trading?
– It’s a 10,000 USD starting balance. The minimum lot size is 0.5.