Learn how to automate advanced trading strategies with just a few clicks. Generate new strategies using the Historical data from any broker.
Have you tried Forex Strategy Builder Pro? Many traders try but end up giving up using it because they find the program too difficult and complicated. With this Free Course, I will show you how easy it is for you to start!
Petko Aleksandrov is the Head Trader and Mentor at EA Trading Academy. He dedicates much of his free time to recording videos, and with this course, he really commits himself to helping beginner traders start their journey quickly with FSB Pro.
What will you learn in this course?
- The complete process of creating Exper Advisors with FSB Pro and Trading on Meta Trader
- How to select a regulated Forex Broker and install the Meta Trader platform
- Use the included Premium Historical data with any broker.
- Automate manual trading strategies into Robots without the need for any programming knowledge or skills
- Creating template strategies to make the whole process easier
- How to use the Generator in Forex Strategy Builder Pro
- Why Monte Carlo is essential before selecting the strategies
- The best way to run multiple generators on one machine
- How to select the most promising strategies among the many
- Placing Expert Advisors on MetaTrader for Live or Demo trading
In this course, Petko will also show some live trading with the Expert Advisors he created during the course. You will see that it’s really not a complicated process, but you should still always start with a Demo account.
Why take this course?
This free course is an excellent fit if you test Forex Strategy Builder Pro with the 15-day free trial. You will quickly learn how to use the program and get the most out of your trial.
Moreover, with this course, you will save a huge amount of time figuring out the proper workflow for the program.
The course is free, so you have nothing to lose, just new skills to gain!
Let’s do it!
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 283
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes