Home Forums General Discussion My thoughts on Strategy Builders and MT4/5 Strategy Testers

BlackBull Markets 2
  • This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been experimenting with the strategy builders and I have to admit it has brought excitement back into making EA’s.

BAM

The problem I have is after I’ve made these fantastic EA’s with the builders everything crashes and burns in the Metatrader testers. It doesn’t matter if I use MT4 or MT5 because they both give horrible results. I have yet to figure out why this is happening.

I hope the strategy builders are accurate and this is just a compatibility in the Metatrader tester with this software.

Plan going forward 

I think the best thing I can do at this point is get a VPS and a trade copier service. I want to place about 60 EA’s on one Metatrader and may consider doing it for MT4 and MT5.

I’ll have to take a look but I believe there was a video I watched from Petko that talked about this very thing and used FX Blue to analyze everything.

What is everyone’s thoughts on the compatibility and accuracy of the strategy building software and the best way to test a bunch of EAs?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here is a youtube video on how to test EA Studio EA’s on the Metatrader Strategy tester.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thanks for sharing this video. I have seen this one before. I’ve decided to throw all my EAs on one MetaTrader and forward test them since the strategy tester wasn’t working very well. I have everything connected to myfxbook and FX Blue so I guess this will be the best way to test them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart