Darwinex Zero
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarnunovski
      Participant

Good morning,
      First of all, thank you very much for sharing your experiences; I find them really interesting and useful. I purchased the Forex GoldInvestor last night (Saturday) after watching your videos about it. I also downloaded some EAs from you, including the five robots pack just moments ago.

However, this is the reason for my email: I downloaded the Portfolio Expert EURUSD M15 and, a few days later, the EA Studio XAUUSD. For some reason, they haven’t executed any orders up to today.

The other EA you spoke about, the BotAGI MT4, is functioning perfectly, as are some other EAs that I have tested.
      Best Regards

User Avatarnunovski
      Participant

Good afternoon,
      Another suggestion: I have downloaded the EA for the Dow Jones. It would be beneficial if this robot had the option to select ONLY short or ONLY long trades. In my case, I prefer to conduct my technical analysis and then use the robot to select only short or long trades based on the outcome of my analysis.
      Best regards

User Avatarnunovski
      Participant

Good afternoon,
      Another suggestion: I have downloaded the EA for the Dow Jones. It would be beneficial if this robot had the option to select ONLY short or ONLY long trades. In my case, I prefer to conduct my technical analysis and then use the robot to select only short or long trades based on the outcome of my analysis.
      Best regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart