Trusted Trading Brokers banner

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Dear, Andi.

Head up! There are always opportunities on the market. Take it easy and spend time to learn as maximum as you can.

Bob Smith
    Participant

Hello Mr. Aleksandrov,
    as a new trader may be I will ask some stupid questions in this forum, but I sincerely hope you will understand that this is just because I have no idea from trading. Just took one of your courses, and of course 100s questions into my head.
    I took a Forex course, and now I am wondering if it is ok to take a crypto course since the Bitcoin price is going down?

Dear Bob,

Glad to hear from you and feel free to ask any questions.

Since we are doing trading (CFD), it does not matter if the price is going up or down. We can sell the Bitcoin and benefit from it.

I should many examples in the recent weeks and added them to the courses. There you will see how you can benefit when the Bitcoin price is going down.

It is a personal choice if you want to trade Forex or Cryptocurrencies.

Kind regards,

Pete
    Participant

Now Apple and Mastercard are supporting it so I guess there will be more and more “reasons” for the price to go higher and higher.

ivonemisters
    Participant

Hey Petko,
    Any idea about Bitcoin price? Broker the $65k but dropped after that? What can we expect?

Sorry, I missed the question.

Well, what we have seen already is that when Bitcoin does a new record high, which it just did, it will drop. This is because the whales are taking profits.

So I personally like to take some profits when it is on a new record high, and I always buy the retracements that are bigger than 25% with the Bitcoin price.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Sign up now and learn to create trading robots with the free Expert Advisor Studio start-up course