Home Forums General Discussion Forex Academy Platform Ideas

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello traders,

In this topic, I would like to invite all Forex Academy users to share their ideas on what we should be adding to the Academy platform.

We hope this will make the platform even more user-friendly and will allow you to use your profile in the best possible way.

Please note that we will be further discussing the ideas with the team and if we think that something will be useful for most users, we will work on it.

Regards,
      Marin

User AvatarAndi

Hello Marin,

That is an excellent topic!

According to be, it would be nice to have the option to leave a review of the courses. This way, the beginners will know more about them, and it will be easier for them to decide which path to take.

Also, having reviews will be a great way to express my gratitude to you guys and Petko, for doing the great job you are doing.

Thanks, Andi! We are considering the reviews as well. Marin is working on it.

And thank you for the kind words. I am glad to know that our work is appreciated.

User Avatarfxtadeusz

Hello

I am so sorry for my poor English.

Please consider following updates:

1. More language translations (e.g. Polish)

2. Please allow google translator to work on your website. I think a lot of people miss out because they can’t read the offer. A lot of the websites contents are images instead of markuped text so the google translate can’t translate it.

3. I wish there would be more about building your own strategy included in EA Studio.I am talking about using indicators, shifting SL and TP or other variables. maybe a few articles or a video. that would be good). It would be fun if it had happened.

Today I am finishing the 7th day of the free EA Studio and I am very impressed with the very functional thing you did. It is a lot of great work.

best regards.

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello, thank you for your suggestions.

1. We definitely plan to make the Academy available in more languages. Right now we’re preparing a Chinese version and very soon it will be live. So we’re looking for translators for other languages also but the translators should be interested in trading so we can translate the content properly and support the traders in their native language. There is certain terminology that is very specific to Forex and not everyone is suitable to do the job. If you know Polish-speaking people who are interested in Forex trading (of if you’re interested) you can point them to the Forex careers section where they can check the requirements and send us a brief resume.
      2. I assume you’re talking about the EA Studio software, as the rest of the content can be translated in the Google Chrome browser by clicking the right button of the mouse and then “Translate to THE BROWSER INTERFACE LANGUAGE“. A quick workaround I found for the software translation may be using the TransOver Chrome extension which can be configured to translate when you mark a text or double click on a word. It’s a bit time consuming to do it, so I believe this won’t be useful enough. We will think about making it possible for the software to be translated via Google Chrome build-in functionalities.
      3. Good idea. I believe Petko will like this also and we will work on this type of content. In fact, we’re currently preparing several articles about the indicators. I think you may also find useful information for the strategy generation and indicators in the EA Studio guides.

Again, thank you for the feedback. I will keep you updated once we find a proper solution for the software translation.

User Avatarfxtadeusz

Thanks for the answer
      this is what I ment

Hello FXtadeusz,

Glad to hear your ideas. Marin gave you a detailed answer on the first 2. For the last, I have put it in my to-do list, and I will do my best to record such videos next week!

Kind regards,

User Avatarnu2this2

Hi!

I think you said we don’t move the position once the EA takes the trade but can you backtest features like moving the S/L to breakeven once trade hits a certain ratio or a certain # of pips? Or do the strategies with a trailing S/L do essentially the same thing?

Yes, if you use Trailing Stop Loss, the backtest will show you the results.

FSB Pro has the option to move the Stop Loss to Break Even.

User Avatarnu2this2

Thanks. Is there is an indicator that moves the stop loss to breakeven or is this a condition to add?

Hello nu2this2,

Yes, that is possible to be added with FSB Pro as a condition. And please, write in the topics in the Forum accordingly or open new topics. This topic is for Ideas for the Platform.

User AvatarDesi Ivanova

Hello dear traders,

We have a new function: Review for the courses 🙂

That will be super useful for us, the mentors, so we will know how possibly we can improve the courses.

More, it will be useful for all of the students so they will know more about each course from the traders that already took the course.

Do not hesitate to leave a review for all the courses you already have 🙂

Cheers,

User AvatarAkwin

Admirable topic, thanks for sharing, I would appreciate it if you took this into consideration; how I can learn about the latest forex strategies?

Hello Akwin,

We share strategies in most of our courses. The one I would recommend you to start with:

Top 5 Forex Robots – Forex Trading Strategy Course

User AvatarSirNittY
        1. Hi Mr Petko been looking for a way to reach you. I purchased one of your course. I must say it’s quite interesting and really helpful. The course came with 5EAs

1. I’m looking to use one of them (eurusd) in my live account it’s really giving me consistent profit in my demo account. Hoping to learn more from you. But have got a question to ask.

I have a strategy “London day break strategy” I don’t know how am gonna run it on expert advisor. Do you have any course thats gonna work me through how to make an EA with no programming experience

Hey there!

Welcome to the Forum. I have such a strategy, which I have described in the course Forex Trading Course – London, NY & Tokyo Trading System.

It is a manual strategy. Having an EA with price action is hard. It can’t be done with the strategy builders because we use more in there – fundamentals, strength indicators, and some manual actions.

User AvatarAjay
      Participant

Fantastic! Asking suggestions from user to make it more profitable is amazing step. I really appreciate.

I just would like to suggest or ask if some of the following points can be added in strategy builder.

1. Calculation base level can possible to add. I mean to say considering previous day/week, high/low/close, is it possible to make such calculation and define support and resistance line?

2. Prepare trading rule like if price holding below resistance line for 3/4 candles (M5/M15) than sell or if price break resistance line with high volume and holding above 3/4 candles and return to test resistance again to take buy call.

3. Also generate call on basis of candle stick patterns. Define rules for candle stick pattern (that of also flexible to change rule) and take call n trade.

I guess it might difficult buy as a person trading on above rule, curious to have EA which can be beneficial to all.

Enjoy!

-Ajay

User AvatarIohan Dive
      Participant

From my experience, I can say that EA Studio is optimized to generate profitable EAs (with good backtests). And this is because it uses the MT indicators. All the custom staff that many people think works…in 99% of the cases, doesn’t work.

So adding custom indicators and additional features will only slow down the program which will result in a lower number of strategies when generating the strategies.

What I would suggest you do is to compare your manual strategy with the EAs from EA Studio and see which one would perform better.

User AvatarAjay
        Participant

Yes you are right. I am using my manual strategy since long with higher profit than EA studio generate. Small example for understanding. In EA Studio, you have to take call when EMA cross over happen (On next candle open) but, price has tendency to come back and retest resistance or support. So I usually take call when price hit resistance/support with SL of cross over. Here you can see EURUSD came in buy mode (EMA cross over) but later it gave 2 attempt to enter in buy at lower level. I just want in EA Studio, when your strategy criterial fulfilled than it should give chance to execute trade at lower level (for buy).

EMA cross over

Hello Ajey,

If you want the EAs to open trades within the bar (not waiting for the new bar to open) then you should use FSB Pro.

Only EA Studio work on the opening of the bar.

Hello all,

We have published a new FAQ section which is short and straight to the point.

We did our best to go over all the topics in the Forum and to put in there the Most Frequently Asked questions indeed.

And there are the answers, so we hope it will be useful for everyone.

And of course, we will improve it constantly.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart