Home Forums General Discussion Lessons from Live Reply To: Lessons from Live

User AvatarAndi

Hello all,

I have been in the Forum for about 2 years, and I trade actively with the EAs from Petko and the EAs I created my self. I want to share one thing that I concluded recently, and I hope it will be useful to many of you.

I had experience in trading before getting into algorithmic trading, and I was spending a lot of time in each strategy I used. Especially while I am using FSB Pro. I worked on each strategy with hours, to improve the entry and exit rules, to add some indicators and so on. The thing that Petko shows in the last courses is actually different, and I accepted that idea of trading.

It is not really the case to concentrate on each strategy and expert. It is more about generating robust strategies that pass all the robust tests. He says that he does not look at the strategies’ indicators and parameters at all. That was the hardest for me 🙂 However, the last few months I just generate EAs and place them for test on Demo, and then straight to the live. It turned out that this way I spend 3 times less on the computer and I got even better results.

Shopping Cart